Natural patented feed innovations to improve animal performance and welfare by means of supporting gut health and boosting rumen function.Who We Are
Focus on animal gut health to help the feed companies and farmers with their targets and challenges
Solutions for modern sustainable animal production. Consistent performance benefits in different production conditions
Hankkija’s products have been proving their efficacy in feeding in different countries and conditions helping farmers achieve consistently smoother animal production with better results.
• Progres® has improved the growth and FCR of broilers and turkeys in numerous scientific trials and in commercial farms.
• Progut® has reduced Salmonella and E. Coli related problems in poultry.
• Progut® has modulated the immunity of broilers helping them to cope better with challenges.
• Progres® has improved litter quality in broilers and turkeys and reduced dirty eggs problems in commercial layers.
• Progut® has reduced wet litter problems and dirty eggs problems caused by E. Coli.
• Progres® has improved foot pad condition in broilers and turkeys.
• Progut® has improved growth and fcr of weaned piglets.
• Progut® has reduced E. coli shedding and diarrhea in weaned piglets.
• Progres® has reduced diarrhea in suckling piglets.
• Progut® has modulated the immunity of piglets helping them to cope better with challenges.
• Progres® has improved sow colostrum yield and quality and thus enhanced litter performance.
• Progres® has reduced diarrhea in young ruminants.
• Progut® has reduced diarrhea problems caused by E. coli.
• Progres® has improved growth and FCR in calves, goat kids and lambs.
• Progut® has modulated the immunity of calves helping them to cope better with challenges.
A patented, natural resin acids product which improves gut integrity and performance of animals. It’s refined from a side-stream of cellulose industry. Resin acids originate from rosin – a substance, which protects coniferous trees. In Finland, rosin has been used throughout the centuries for wound healing and is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
A dual function product: The whole Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast is activated by unique hydrolysis for effective modulation of microbiota and immunity. This results in improved feed efficiency and growth and reduced diarrhea risk.
The refined version of our patented Progut® is produced by stronger hydrolysis, which brings in a higher content of soluble bioactive structures and thus enhanced biological responses. Stronger hydrolysis not only means lower inclusion rates, Progut® Extra is especially suitable for challenging conditions and for ruminant applications.
Passion for Nordic nature: about 75% of the land area is covered by forest, 4,5 hectares per inhabitant. Finns enjoy forest and learned to refine it to amazing products.
Successful in developing sustainable animal production: country ranked Salmonella free in EU, antibiotics banned in 1990s. Pro-active in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Focus on advanced technology (did you know that the first text message has been sent in Finland?). Highly ranked school education, free even on university level.
A country of Northern lights, Santa Claus, ice hockey and more saunas then cars. The happiest country in the world, according to several surveys.