- Effects of Progres® on white shrimp – Aquaculture Europe 2023 conference
- Progres® studies to be presented at Aquaculture Europe 2023 conference
- Hankkija has sold the Progres® feed innovation business to AB Vista
- Progres® and Progut® in the weaner diet increased piglet resilience to F4-ETEC in the post-weaning period – A poster from Schothorst Feed Research at the ZeroZincSummit2022
- Raising piglets without medical ZnO – an example from Finland
- Hankkija recently hosted the 65th Intercoop Feed Congress in Helsinki
In this new animation, we focussed on the action of resin acids in the gut. This specific MOA is what makes Progres® absolutely unique and explains its efficacy in several applications.
In this animation, we have just mentioned the tradition of rosin usage in Finland – this actual story behind Progres®, which makes the product very special for our company. So, we still love the first Progres® video: it’s no longer up to our research data and the product has already proven itself. But we are convinced that the full potential of Progres® is much bigger than its success today. This belief is the active force, which drives us forward!