- Effects of Progres® on white shrimp – Aquaculture Europe 2023 conference
- Progres® studies to be presented at Aquaculture Europe 2023 conference
- Hankkija has sold the Progres® feed innovation business to AB Vista
- Progres® and Progut® in the weaner diet increased piglet resilience to F4-ETEC in the post-weaning period – A poster from Schothorst Feed Research at the ZeroZincSummit2022
- Raising piglets without medical ZnO – an example from Finland
- Hankkija recently hosted the 65th Intercoop Feed Congress in Helsinki
The European Federation of Animal Science (EAAP) will organize the 73rd Annual meeting, EAAP2022 in the beautiful city of Porto in Portugal. The event will take place on September 5–9 in the International Congress Center of Alfândega do Porto, which is situated by Douro River in the historic city centre.
The general theme of the event is “Farming for carbon neutral livestock production systems: putting science into practice”. As always, EAAP will present an astonishing array of keynote lectures, oral presentations and posters, which will be divided into 78–80 sessions. The program of this five-day event can be found here.
Hankkija will contribute to the program with two presentations, both by R&D Manager Hannele Kettunen, and both scheduled on Wed 7th September.
- For the first time, the advantages of dietary Progres® on aquaculture species will be shown under the title ‘Dietary tall oil fatty acids with resin acids improve the performance of seabass and white shrimp‘ (abstract no 39250).
- The second presentation, titled ‘Effects of dietary tall oil fatty acids on broiler performance and intestinal immunology‘ (abstract no 39254) adds to the pool of existing information on the benefits of Progres® on poultry.
The presentations will be recorded and streamed also to virtual participants of the event.
Welcome to listen to these presentations at EAAP2022!