- Dietary resin acids for better performance and intestinal immunomodulation – a study with broiler chickens
- Resin acids for piglets, in comparison with zinc oxide (presentation at EAAP2021)
- Hankkija present at EAAP2021 annual meeting
- What factors affect sow colostrum production?
- Progut® supplementation favored beneficial Bifidobacterium in dogs
- Transfer to free farrowing: a Finnish case
- Progres® in sow and piglet diet boosted post weaning performance of piglets
- Progres® has got a strong patent protection
- How to evaluate different yeast products?
- Progut® – the original postbiotic modulator of intestinal homeostasis and immunity for farm animals
- Webinar: «From optimized intestinal functions to excellent performance of poultry»
- Solutions against foot pad dermatitis in broilers and turkeys
European patent office has granted patents for all the main Progres® applications. The granted patents
The granted patent protection is comprehensive and strong and tell unambiguously about the uniqueness of the product. Patent can be granted only for an innovation which is new, innovative and industrially applicable.
Due to their importance Hankkija will register the patents in all the major animal production countries. Progres® innovations have got patent protection lately also in other important animal production countries, such as USA, China, Brazil and Mexico. This increases the number of individual Progut® and Progres® patents to over 160.