- Effects of Progres® on white shrimp – Aquaculture Europe 2023 conference
- Progres® studies to be presented at Aquaculture Europe 2023 conference
- Hankkija has sold the Progres® feed innovation business to AB Vista
- Progres® and Progut® in the weaner diet increased piglet resilience to F4-ETEC in the post-weaning period – A poster from Schothorst Feed Research at the ZeroZincSummit2022
- Raising piglets without medical ZnO – an example from Finland
- Hankkija recently hosted the 65th Intercoop Feed Congress in Helsinki
European patent office has granted patents for all the main Progres® applications. The granted patents
The granted patent protection is comprehensive and strong and tell unambiguously about the uniqueness of the product. Patent can be granted only for an innovation which is new, innovative and industrially applicable.
Due to their importance Hankkija will register the patents in all the major animal production countries. Progres® innovations have got patent protection lately also in other important animal production countries, such as USA, China, Brazil and Mexico. This increases the number of individual Progut® and Progres® patents to over 160.