- Progres® as performance enhancer for sows and piglets: ZeroZincSummit2022
- Progres® and Progut® in the weaner diet increased piglet resilience to F4-ETEC in the post-weaning period – A poster from Schothorst Feed Research at the ZeroZincSummit2022
- Raising piglets without medical ZnO – an example from Finland
- Progres® as a solution to replace high doses of ZnO in weaned piglets
- Progres® addition in feed may reduce Streptococcus suis colonization in piglets
- New results of Progres® will be presented at the EAAP2022 conference
European patent office has granted patents for all the main Progres® applications. The granted patents
The granted patent protection is comprehensive and strong and tell unambiguously about the uniqueness of the product. Patent can be granted only for an innovation which is new, innovative and industrially applicable.
Due to their importance Hankkija will register the patents in all the major animal production countries. Progres® innovations have got patent protection lately also in other important animal production countries, such as USA, China, Brazil and Mexico. This increases the number of individual Progut® and Progres® patents to over 160.